Stress Less with Mindfulness
8 week Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy course
Wednesday Evenings 6-8pm
Starting 27th February 2019 – 17th April 2019
Location: Phoenix Health & Wellbeing, Lower Ground Floor, 30 Park Place, Leeds City Centre, LS1 2SP
Do you have trouble relaxing?
We live in such a fast-paced world, where we’re constantly doing – and are rewarded for being the productive, active and goal-oriented.
- Often feel stressed, and like you don’t have enough time to do everything
- Find yourself often going over things that have happened in the past, or worrying about the future
- Often feel overwhelmed by your thoughts and the “busyness” of your mind
- Feel like your mind has a million tabs open, all at the same time
This course could be exactly what you’ve been looking for!
How can mindfulness help?
This course is designed to teach you the essential mindfulness principles and techniques you need to start living with more presence and pleasure.
You’ll learn how to:
- Free yourself from negative thoughts and emotions
- Manage stress and anxiety effectively
- Relax, feel calmer, and practice self-care
- Live in the present moment
- Get in touch with your values and live a more balanced life
- Manage your emotions
- Revitalise your energy and zest for life
Mindfulness has also been proven to improve memory, concentration, decision-making, creativity and productivity!
What can I expect from the course?
This course is highly experiential – we will guide you and teach you the tools, but ultimately it’s up to you to implement them and commit to changing your life.
- Guided meditation instruction in the class from qualified Mindfulness teachers
- Ongoing support from your instructors
- All the materials you’ll need to continue your practice at home
- Small group sizes to create a safe, welcoming atmosphere
Is this course for me?
This course is suitable for complete beginners with no experience of meditation or mindfulness, but is also open to those who have meditated before.
Please only sign up if you’re able to attend to the full 8 week program, are willing participate in the practices we guide you through, and will commit to a daily home practice for the duration of the course.
How to book
Contact us on Facebook or send us an email, and we’ll be in touch to give you all the information you need, answer any questions and check the course is suitable for you. Payments will be processed via PayPal.
About the facilitators
Find out more about us here.